Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,467TL (¥138,933) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (43 minutes ago)