Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,061TL (19,900,412 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)