Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,342TL (13,603,439 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)