Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,848TL (2,342 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)