Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,157TL (3,179 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)