Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (¥63,239) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)