Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,699TL ($691) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)