Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,665TL ($962) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (39 minutes ago)