Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,294TL (₩1,017,964) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)