Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00477 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,676TL (₩980,175) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)