Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (₩1,067,262) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)