Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00428 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,258TL (₩1,227,556) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)