Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,285TL (₩720,428) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (44 minutes ago)