Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06734 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,484TL (₨36,891) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tyler, Texas costs $552 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)