Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09122 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,970TL (₨32,559) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (36 minutes ago)