Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06734 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,286TL (₨33,944) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)