Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07502 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,776TL (₨37,002) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)