Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06140 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,413TL (₨39,297) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)