Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,889TL (₨53,454) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)