Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,493TL (₨33,024) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)