Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,333TL (₨42,881) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)