Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07430 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,473TL (₨33,282) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)