Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03970 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,783TL (₨70,107) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)