Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03338 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,998TL (₨119,769) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)