Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.753 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,176TL (668 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)