Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.537 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,042TL (R$ 1,979) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)