Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,032TL (R$ 1,966) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)