Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,174TL (R$ 2,724) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (37 minutes ago)