Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,661TL (€437) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)