Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,891TL (€672) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)