Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,024TL (元4,107) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (42 minutes ago)