Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,634TL (元7,375) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)