Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,158TL (元3,398) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)