Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,448TL (Bs 41,118,445) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)