Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,365TL (Bs 100,229,144) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)