Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35041 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,710TL (Bs 7,734) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (28 minutes ago)