Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 65% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,945TL (€1,297) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (41 minutes ago)