Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,924TL (€869) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (41 minutes ago)