Cost of living comparison between Greensboro, North Carolina, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,289TL ($1,220) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)