Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.420 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,571TL (€556) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)