Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00762 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,607TL (342,157 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)