Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.030 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,043TL (€505) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)