Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,931TL (€746) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)