Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18876 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,611TL (13,833 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)