Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12110 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (27,184 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (41 minutes ago)