Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15023 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,569TL (17,099 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)