Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,798TL (5,292 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)