Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,219TL (7,164 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 4 hours ago)