Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47612 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (6,967 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)