Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,731TL (5,665 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)