Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42449 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,759TL (11,210 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)