Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,722TL (1,928 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)