Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,425TL (2,368 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)