Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.518 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,530TL (1,667 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)