Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,547TL (2,747 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)