Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,196TL (₨40,007) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)