Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,684TL (₨35,862) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)