Cost of living comparison between Gorakhpur, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05180 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,891TL (₨55,810) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)