Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,966TL (₨53,015) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (31 minutes ago)