Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,407TL (993,759 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (27 minutes ago)