Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,250TL (1,018,921 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)