Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,648TL (R$ 2,204) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)