Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.665 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,119TL (£1,097) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)