Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (4,116 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)