Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,030TL (2,818 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)