Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.199 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (2,715 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)