Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19845 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,935TL (E£ 9,750) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)