Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19925 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,465TL (E£ 12,372) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)