Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,458TL (COL$2,747,988) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)