Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07686 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,483TL (₨32,298) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)