Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,144TL (₨56,525) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)