Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,278TL (₨58,694) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)