Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,114TL (₨57,538) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)