Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,333TL (₨33,442) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)