Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,676TL (RM2,000) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)