Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,275TL (RM4,158) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)