Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,830TL (RM2,729) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)