Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.292 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,748TL (RM2,127) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)