Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02553 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,312TL (129,762 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)