Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01745 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,292TL (246,012 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)