Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02895 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,008TL (103,929 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)