Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01707 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,395TL (257,520 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)