Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35786 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,938TL (R 8,210) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)