Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.662 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,631TL (€545) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)