Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08948 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,196TL (Php35,721) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)