Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06376 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,899TL (Php61,148) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)