Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,580TL (3,909 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)