Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,412TL (2,215 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)