Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (3,810 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)