Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,267TL (3,669 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)