Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,687TL (1,885 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)