Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.677 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL (1,727 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)