Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)