Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,386TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)