Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)