Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45131 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,334TL (7,388 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (39 minutes ago)