Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00763 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 12% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,031TL (266,171 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)