Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00561 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 21% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,456TL (437,624 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)