Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 17% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,823TL (287,258 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)