Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01054 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,108TL (199,939 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)