Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00641 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 17% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,995TL (311,171 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)