Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,946TL (₩1,217,576) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)