Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,890TL (₨34,594) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)