Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.112 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,808TL ($1,224) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)