Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.098 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,261TL ($796) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (27 minutes ago)