Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,741TL (P4,821) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)