Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28925 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,513TL (P12,145) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)