Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32824 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (P11,713) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)