Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,606TL (1,711 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)