Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,857TL (1,195 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)