Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,371TL (1,083 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)