Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.996 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,315TL (1,160 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)